Birthright Israel Winter Registration
Here’s all you need to know to get ready for your trip: Registration opens soon for the Winter 2014-15 trip!
- Sept 8th at 12pm, past applicants
- Sept 9th at 10am, new applicants
So, in the meantime make sure to sign up for early updates (on the side of this page), so that you can beat the crowd! Just make sure to put ROOTS or RootsOwnIt as your campus/city, and you’re set. Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. For 10 days, you get to travel around the country of Israel-FOR FREE!! See gorgeous Mediterranean beaches, beautiful mountains, stunning desert landscapes, ancient cities, bustling marketplaces, and much more! But don’t think you’re just going to be TOURING the country. On this dream vacation we promise to deliver a high-quality, action-packed itinerary that you will never forget. With us, you could:
- Ride a camel across the desert
- Hike through gushing 90 ft waterfalls in the Golan Heights
- Scale the magnificent Masada
- Tour an award winning winery
- Attend an exclusive concert with a chart topping Israeli musician
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Raft down the Jordan river
- Place a note in the Western Wall
- Go ATVing in the Galilee mountains
- Chillax on a beautiful Kinneret boat ride
- Experience awesome Tel Aviv nightlife
- Visit a real-life chocolate factory
- See history come alive
- Or do some of the other cool things from our sample itinerary
- Make an awesome new #family!!!
Plus, we give you the full Israel experience with every step. Each trip, in addition to your American staff, includes your very own Israeli tour guide, security guard/medic…and a whole group of Israeli peers (who either are or were soldiers in the IDF) who be traveling around and just hanging out with you. And they’re eager to share their experiences and what life in Israel is really like-so don’t be afraid to ask!! Sounds too good to be true? Well it gets better! We also offer several free & subsidized extension opportunities so you don’t have to say goodbye so fast. So get pumped! Just don’t forget to put ROOTS as your campus/city. Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 635-0210. Or contact us with “ROOTS” in the subject line.