Summertime Hebrew Crash Course. Speak Hebrew by Labor day!
Want to be more interesting? How about learning a whole new language?
Join Roots NY for our 6-week Hebrew Crash Course this summer, and you too can learn to sound like an Israeli!
We are offering 2 Levels of Hebrew Class:
– Level 1: the Hebrew Crash Course
– Level 2: Conversational Hebrew
In Level 1, you will learn:
– How the hebrew language is structured.
– The alphabet and nikkudot (accents); including how to read, write and pronounce each one.
– 20 most commonly used ‘roots’ and 15 prefixes and suffixes that when combined, lend way to the fundamentals of the Hebrew language and the ability to begin structuring sentences.
In Level 2, you will:
– Build vocabulary
– Learn common phrases and structure sentences
– Practice conversing with emphasis on pronunciation (and hand motions!)
Classes are held every WEDNESDAY evening:
Level 1 meets from 6:30-7:30PM.
Level 2 meets from 7:30-8:30PM.
(And for the super ambitious: feel free to join for both sessions, and make it a real party!)
165 East 56th street
New York, NY 10022
(between Lexington Ave and 3rd Ave)
*** ID required to enter the building ***
Getting here via public transportation is easy!
– Q, N, R, 4, 5, 6 Train to 59th street and Lexington Ave
– M or E train to 53rd street and Lexington Ave
– F train to 63rd Street and Lexington Ave
FREE! Because we love you!
We purposely keep our classes small to ensure individualized attention. So yes, in 6 sessions, you will build a strong foundation! Oh… and did we mentioned: Pizza will be served!
Sponsorship opportunities available! For information and all other inquiries please contact Leah at 917-974-8219 or Leah@roots-NY.com